Friday, January 18, 2008

The Shoes Have Arrived



Here are my MBT shoes, which stands for Masai Barefoot Technology. These are supposed to help with back and knee problems and correct posture, but the reason I bought them is and i will quote the brochure: "Your body percieves your MBT's as exercise equipment! You will burn calories, your metabolism will be stimulated, and your stamina and coordination will improve."
I have worn these a total of 20 minutes, because they recommend you wear them at gradual intervals. I admit that they are weird. Greg says they make me look crazy, but they looked good on him, so I must have bought a more masculine pair. This spring they come out with a new collection that are really cute-mary jane style. The place to buy them is feetfirstfitness.com because they have the best low low price. I can alrady feel the pounds coming off :).