Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Cat Finally Arrived


This is what the UPS man left at my door. I originally brought it inside, but Greg did not want a lab cat in the house. You know just in case it isn't potty trained.The box says non-toxic, but we didn't want to take any chances. I am taking Human Anatomy and Physiology part two via distance education from my favorite college Eastern Oregon State University. A laboratory is required so I have to do a cat dissection. At first the local college told me I could not use their facility, but now I can because I am taking a nutrition class from them. Thank goodness because I really did not want to use our shed.

This is the local college, an extension branch to University of Alaska. The lab is pictured below. They are even allowing me to keep my cat there so the family does not have to be around it. You can see my cat if you look closely, but don't if the thought makes you squeamish. :)

No comments: