Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Buzz in Bethel

We went to the high school graduation to see our neighbor's boy get his diploma. Greg and I spent most of the time in the hallways and foyer chasing Ruby. Who I may add walked like she owned that school. During one of the times that I was chasing after her, she lead me to this quiet foyer area where it looks likes kids mingle. I walked over to this annocement area and there in the middle was a picture of my brother-in-law Andrew. I couldn't beleive it. It was his picture with a biography of him and the annocement board was basically announcing that he was the coordinator of the Big Brother Big Sister program. Later that evening Greg ran into a lady that he kind of knew that also mentioned Andrew's name. People seem really excited to have him here already.

No comments: